Partner led by Jim Stafford and Tom Murray, our services combine our corporate and personal insolvency expertise with our forensic accounting and investigative skills which are tailored to assist the lender in managing its lending and to aid asset recovery when necessary. Our services include:
- Pre Lend Survey & Post Lend Audit
- Fixed Charge Receiverships
- Acting as Receiver and Manager
- Development Property Receiverships
- Asset Tracing & Forensic Services
- Independent Business Reviews
- Independent Property Solvency & Asset Reviews
- Independent Personal Reviews
- Training on insolvency, bankruptcy and debt collection.
We have been retained by company directors, legal advisors, financial institutions, multi-nationals, professional bodies, fellow insolvency practitioners and high net worth individuals to advise and act on all types of recovery, restructuring and insolvency matters for over 18 years. We bring this wide ranging experience to each and every assignment and this has seen us confirm our reputation as one of the leading professional firms in this area.
We work closely with other leading advisors such as law firms and property consultants and are seen as pragmatic and solution driven.